From "Gonçalo Luiz" <goncalo.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime configurations
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:08:36 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to configure my logging infrastructure without touching the
.xml that will only be the "default" values for the system.

For instance I'd like to change the log level of a given Logger, or to
add/remove appenders to a given Logger.
Also, I'd like to change layouts and appenders configurations in runtime too.

I think I can manage Layouts and Appenders, since they expose public
properties that are identical to the available configurations in the
XML file.

However the ILog interface does not have a property to the debug level
nor to the associated appenders, for instance.

How can I achieve this one ?

Best Regards,
--
Gonçalo Luiz