From Steve Whitley <st...@nullfx.com>
Subject Re: FW: Problem logging in class library
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:20:44 GMT
if its a seperate dll, you just need to add [assembly :
log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator(Watch=true)], but the application you use
needs to have the appropriate xml structure in their app config.

if you want it to work regardless of if the referencing application has
log4net configured, you can configure it to log by hand (and I think
thats documented, though I cant point you to where off hand).

--steve