From Stephen Murtagh <SMurt...@wiseman-dairies.co.uk>
Subject Stephen Murtagh is out of the office.
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:02:29 GMT

I will be out of the office starting Mon 07/17/2006 and will not return
until Wed 08/02/2006.

If you are experiencing a problem that requires urgent assistance please
contact either Douglas Dallas (6692), Stuart Morris (8507) or the IT
Service Desk (6634).

Disclaimer: This electronic mail, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the recipient addressee. Any other distribution, use or reproduction without
our prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please delete it immediately and contact the sender directly or the Robert Wiseman
& Sons Ltd IT Helpdesk on +44 (0)1355 270634. Any views or opinions expressed in this
message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Wiseman &
Sons Ltd or of any of its associated companies. No reliance may be placed on this message
without written confirmation from an authorised representative of the company.

Robert Wiseman & Sons Limited reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its network.

This message has been checked for viruses but the recipient is strongly advised to re-scan
the message before opening any attachments or attached executable files.