From Kumar.Velug...@ubs.com
Subject How to get host name in log4net version 1.2.0.30316:
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:34:37 GMT
Hi

I am trying to log machine name via log4net adonet appender. I am using
log4net version 1.2.0.30316. I tried to get the machine name by the
following parameter settings in the adonetappender config section...
				<parameter>
					<parameterName value="p_machine"
/>
					<dbType value="String" />
					<size value="255" />
					<layout
type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
						<conversionPattern
value="%P{log4net:HostName}" />
					</layout>
				</parameter>

I want to access the machine name via the log4net pattern layout. Is
there any property defined and accessible for logging machine name by
adding it as an additional parameter to the AdoNetAppender like above".

Thanks,
velugula