From Giacomo Fiorentini <g.fiorent...@esalab.it>
Subject One log file per class. Is it a possible behaviour?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:04:07 GMT
I need to create and manage  a log system that
has one file for each class logged, with the possibility
to have the following log-file-name pattern:

<full-namespace-class-name>.<yyyymmdd>.log

For example suppose I have 2 classes:

class C1 {
   protected static readonly ILog log = LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(C1 ));
    log.Debug(".... this write to C2.yyyymmdd.log ....");
}

class C2 {
   protected static readonly ILog log = LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(C2 ));
    log.Debug("... this must write to  C2.yyyymmdd.log file ...");
}

Is it possibile with the current release in some way?
If not, where can I start for building this type of logging behaviour ?

10x for any help.

Regards.

                        Giacomo Fiorentini