From "tinhuty he" <tinh...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to set property for application level
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 01:05:26 GMT
How can I set a property in application level so that all logs produced from
that application will have this property in log file, including all logs
produced from other assemblies used by this application?

For example I want to all my log has an property "appname" to stored the
value of application name. I tried to set an application name:
ThreadContext.Properties["appname"] = "App1";
This doesn't work as what I wanted. Some of the log entries don't have this
property.

How should I approach it?

Thanks.