From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: CF 2.0 Compilation??
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 00:24:28 GMT
To build the .NET Compact Framework 1.0 build you need to use the NETCF,
and NETCF_1_0 conditional compilation symbols. There is no conditional
compilation symbol for .NET Compact Framework 2.0 as we have not tested
support for this. There should be no breaking changes in the .NET
Compact Framework 2.0. Please use the NETCF, and NETCF_1_0 symbols. Let
us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Nicko