From "Peter A. Kirk" ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject RE: Different versions
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 19:17:07 GMT
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Actually I do not have control over the things which use log4net.

My application is installed in the CMS which uses an older version of
log4net. My application also uses a "framework" which is built against a
newer version of log4net. These versions of log4net clash which appears
to mean that the cms and the framework cannot coexist - because of a 3rd
dll!

Peter