From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Log4Net Viewer
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 21:19:11 GMT
I'm exciting about the .NET 1.1 support.

Not every company immediately switches to the latest-and-greatest from
Microsoft. Going from 1.1 to 2.0 is a large-ish upgrade for my company.
 Developers at my company will likely not get VS2005 for at least the
next several months. The suits are still discussing the move to Team
Foundation Server. Most of our .NET 1.1 applications will not be
recompiled for .NET 2.0 anytime in the near future. Part of the lag
comes from the developer support department not wanting to install and
maintain .NET 2.0 on production servers. In other words...staying with
.NET 1.1 for the time being is not my decision.

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38867/*http:/photomail.mail.