From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Log4Net Viewer
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 05:46:18 GMT
I haven't tried the product yet but I'll give feedback anyway :-)

Is it possible to create a seperate log object for the auto-generated
log statements? For example suppose I have a normal log object:

 private readonly static ILog log =
  LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(Class1));

It would be nice if the program could create a second log object so I
could route the injected log messages:

 private readonly static ILog log =
  LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(Class1));

 private readonly static ILog injectLog =
  LogManager.GetLogger("inject." + typeof(Class1).FullName);

Where "inject" is a prefix I can name myself. The entry, exit, etc.
messages would be written to the injectLog object.

Can I set the level of generated messages? From the screenshots it
looks like everything is generated with Debug. Is it possible to set
the level on a per logger (i.e. namespace) level?

Are there any plans to make an English version of the website?