From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Different versions
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 20:49:06 GMT
Have you tried a bindingRedirect in your app.config file? The snippet
of code in this post:

http://tinyurl.com/nvsg8
http://forum.springframework.net/viewtopic.php?p=2016&sid=0090338a031a5e71572702479c9dc3c2#2016

gives an example of a bindingRedirect for log4net 1.2.0 beta 8 to
log4net 1.2.9 beta:

<runtime>
 <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
  <dependentAssembly>
   <assemblyIdentity name="log4net" publicKeyToken="b32731d11ce58905"
culture="neutral" />
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.2.0.30714" newVersion="1.2.9.0" />
   </dependentAssembly>
 </assemblyBinding>
</runtime>