From Tobias Schröer <schro...@busitec.de>
Subject AW: Non Buffering SMTP Appender
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 08:20:28 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your advice, but this was not my problem:

I'm encountering the effect, that a Buffering Appender (in my case the SMTPAppender) does
not buffer. I receive an e-mail für *every* message I log. The BufferingForwardingAppender
behaves in the same way.

The odd thing is, that the buffering works perectly on my developing machine but not on the
productive system.

Tobi.