From "Irene Altdorf" <ialtd...@avalere.com>
Subject notification event for a modified configuration?
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 12:51:59 GMT
Hi,

I am using
'log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch(configFileInfo)' to
configure my application's log4net settings, but then I am programmatically
making some minor changes to the settings.

When the config file changes, log4net updates the settings, but I no longer
have the minor changes I originally made programmatically.

Is there a way I can be notified when log4net has finished making its
changes so I can then make the minor changes I would like?

Thanks,

Irene