From "ruchika baruah" <bruchik...@gmail.com>
Subject logging stops under wwwroot
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 04:39:16 GMT
Hi
   I am having a problem with Log4net. I am using log4net 1.2.0.  I have a
asp.net , c# web application running in  windows2000 server. When the
application is placed in any folder and created a virtual directory in IIS ,
it works fine- log file is created (ie . file appender works fine). but if I
place the application under c:\inetpub\wwwroot, it stops logging to the
file. I have given full permission to aspnet, network service user for that
log folder. Although, trace appender still works.
Can somebody pls help me.
thanks
Ruchika