From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: logging stops under wwwroot
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:12:44 GMT
There is a known issue with old versions of log4net FileAppender where
it tries to create the log folder even if it exists. This fails if the
credentials don't allow creating the folder, even if the folder already
exists. This may be causing the problem you are seeing. To verify make
sure that you grant the appropriate user full permissions on the log
folder and all parent folders.

This issue is fixed in the latest version of log4net - please retry this
with 1.2.10.

Cheers,
Nicko