From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Log4Net 1.1.1 Documentation?
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:24:10 GMT
Log4net 1.1.1 was released in 2002. Its over 4 years old. Don't use
that. A lot of people consider 1.2.0 beta 8 and anything after that
(1.2.9 beta, and the recently announced 1.2.10) to be stable.

The documentation on the log4net website is for 1.2.9 beta.

I recommend coding against the download on this page:

 http://logging.apache.org/log4net/downloads.html