From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Accessing Appender that was created via config file?
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:32:10 GMT
Please don't hijack someone's thread by asking your own unrelated
question.

The BufferingForwardingAppender does what you're asking:

http://tinyurl.com/j7t9s
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/config-examples.html#bufferingforwardingappender

Have you tried it in your application? Is something not working?