From <...@danb64.com>
Subject Log4Net 1.1.1 Documentation?
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:32:01 GMT
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of the Log4Net 1.1 Manual?  I found the
API documentation in the ZIP file, but that isn't very helpful for a newbie like me trying
to learn how to use and configure Log4Net.  Also, I found the Log4Net 1.2 Manual online, but
I'm not sure what all the differences are between 1.1.1 and 1.2.  The reason I'm using 1.1.1
is that the product I'm working on is a commercial product, and so far as I know 1.1.1 is
the most recent non-Beta release available.  I don't feel comfortable using a beta version
of anything in a commercial software product.

Thanks in advance,

Dan