From "Michael Hinkel" <Michael.Hin...@datatrak.net>
Subject RE: Log4net with .net 2.0 for com+ servicedcomponent
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 16:46:14 GMT
Cord,

yep - the "root folder" from your DLL point-of-view is the startup
folder of the application which uses your DLL - in many cases this is
indeed %SYSTEMROOT%\System32.

Regarding the repository name: I've got this section from an answer by
Nicko Cadell to the thread "log4net from class library". I've simply
used the name of the assembly (e.g. "Server") without any packages or
the like.

Regards,
Michael

_______________________________________