From "Lohberg, Sven" <Sven.Lohb...@Aspect.com>
Subject Log4Net suddenly stops logging
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:51:40 GMT
Hi,

I am using log4net 1.2.0-beta8 in a multithreaded windows-service
written in C#. The application is using the RollingFileAppender. While
performing some load tests, where a large number of entries have been
written, suddenly it can happen that no more log lines are written while
the application itself still continues to work properly.

I could read from previous older support mails, that such an issues
already has been reported before, but I could not find any explanation
of the reason and how to solve it.

Is this a known problem with an existing fix?

Regards

Sven

i.A. Sven Lohberg

Senior Solutions Architect

Aspect Communications GmbH

Subsidiary of Aspect Software, Inc.

Kreuzerkamp 7-11

D-40878 Ratingen

+49 (0) 2102 396 6268 office

+49 (0) 2102 396 6201 fax

+49 (0) 172 2968928 mobile

sven.lohberg@aspect.com

www.aspect.com

Transforming the way companies interact with their customers.(tm)