From Schwartz Adi <aschwa...@elta.co.il>
Subject Reducing memory dynamic allocation and GC.Collect
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:21:44 GMT
Hi,
I'm looking for ways to reduce or avoid dynamic memory allocation in
Log4Net.
Is there some ways to do this, like using a memory pool, wrapping a
managed other library like Log4Cpp,
or some best practices how to use Log4Net for this problem?

We think that because of the dynamic allocations the GC.collect just
happens on the wrong time and lowers our performances.

Thanks,
Adi.

 The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aircraft Industries
Ltd.
and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended
only for
the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be
aware
that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it from
your computer. Thank you.

This message is processed by the PrivaWall Email Security Server.