From electroteque <s...@electroteque.org>
Subject Re: Logging to particular levels + buffering smtpappender
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:39:04 GMT

On 17/03/2006, at 11:42 AM, electroteque wrote:

> Hi there, I was wondering if there was a possibility of being able to
> log to file all levels except the debug level which i want the console
> only to display ? Also how is it possible to buffer all the logs going
> to smtp appender and send it once the program has finished or exiting
> with an error ? I only one to recieve one email not many really. Let
> me know.

Here is my smtp config, the level is being ignored its sending all log
levels !

<appender name="SmtpAppender" type="log4net.Appender.SmtpAppender">
			<subject value="Errors with WMSLogParser" />
			<to value="" />
			<from value="" />
			<smtpHost value="" />
			<authentication value="basic"/>
			<username value=""/>
			<password value=""/>
			<bufferSize value="512" />
			<lossy value="false" />
			<evaluator type="log4net.Core.LevelEvaluator">
				<threshold value="ERROR"/>
			</evaluator>
				<conversionPattern value="%newline%d{dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss}
[%thread] %-5level %logger - %message%newline%newline%newline" />
			</layout>
		</appender>