From Morten Andersen <mor...@vianett.no>
Subject Re: .Net v2 support
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 04:33:12 GMT
.NET 1 components is also complient with .NET 2. If you want to, just
use the compiled .NET 1.1 version from the website.

I was running the v1.1 on v2.0 for a while until I recently upgraded to
a version compiled for 2.0. Both work grate :)

Best Regards
*Morten Andersen*
Developer
Vianett AS <http://www.vianett.no/> | morten@vianett.no
<mailto:morten@vianett.no> | Office: +47 69 20 69 74
<callto://+4769206974> | Skype: mortander <callto://mortander>