From Ken Chu <ken_c_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: newbie question about configuration
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:51:55 GMT
Yes, I have turned on internal debugging, but could you tell me where to look
for the output of that?  I also suspect log4net can't find the config file, but
I don't understand why it doesn't work as part of web.config.

Yes, I have tried trace output.  That is what Trace.axd is supposed to show,
but I don't see any log4net output there either.  I only see .NET trace output,
like this:

Request Details
Session Id:	fej2pg45qfqbuhrhfw240viz	Request Type:	POST
Time of Request:	3/23/2006 7:26:53 PM	Status Code:	200
Request Encoding:	Unicode (UTF-8)	Response Encoding:	Unicode (UTF-8)
Trace Information
Category	Message	From First(s)	From Last(s)
aspx.page	Begin PreInit
aspx.page	End PreInit	5.11238160157227E-05	0.000051
aspx.page	Begin Init	8.38095344520044E-05	0.000033
Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

-Ken