From "Charles T. Schwope" <ctschw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issues using from .net debugger
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 23:21:11 GMT
   Hi,
   Just started experimenting with log4net, and ran into the following
problem.
   I'm using the the 1.2.9-beta version.
   I'm using VS 2003, with .net 1.1

   I took the VB.Net Console App example, changed it to use the 1.1
version of log4net.dll

   I run it through the debugger, and on occasion it fails to start up.
Around say one in 10-20 times.  (Was more common in my real app, this is
the simplified test case.)  I've reduced it down to just having the
console appender in the config file, and turned on log4net debugging.
There is nothing showing up in the log4net output thats screams problem.

   Has anyone else run into this sort of problem?

   Thanks for any advice.
   Charles