From just_a_w <just_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RollingFileAppender thread safety
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:00:37 GMT
I need to use the RollingFileAppender in a multi-threaded application.  The documentation is
little confusing when it comes to thread safety.  The general FAQ says log4net is thread-safe,
but
the appender's documentation says it's not.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use the RollingFileAppender in a multi-threaded
application?  Do I need to modify and try to compile the code myself?  Or should I do something
drastic, like synchronize access to the logger?

Thanks.