From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: SmtpAppender and SSL
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:39:00 GMT
Could you post the snippet of code you're using in your test
application application to send mail? Maybe your application is setting
something that log4net isn't. Have you thought about taking your
working code and overriding one or two methods in SmtpAppender?

<appender name="SmtpAppender" type="Company.Logging.GMailSmtpAppender">
</appender>