From Richard Thurston <richardhthurs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Log4Net Viewer
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:46:37 GMT
Hi,
I (and the company I work for) have been using Log4Net for over a year now and have been very
happy with the tool.  The biggest issue we have faced is the lack of a  native log viewer.
 Over the last couple of weeks I have been working at home to build a viewer.  While I am
not done, I am at the point where feedback on how it works and suggests would be usefull.
 So I was wondering if anyone was in need of a viewer and/or interested in testing it out.
 I also am not sure where/how/if I am going to release it, so help and suggestions there would
also be great.

So if you are interested, just send me an email and I will send you the source.

Richard

PS: Thanks again for the great logging system.
PPS: It currently only supports log4net xml files, I planning on doing the log4J xml files
and maybe other appenders.

 Yahoo! Mail