From "Jan Luc Heide, ter" <j.terhe...@dsbgroep.nl>
Subject Betr.: RE: Strange behavior using Log4Net and NUnit
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 09:27:35 GMT
Hi,

When I copy the dll into the NUnit bin map I get a different error about serialization, which
could very well be an application error.

However, the dll changes often (it is still in the developement stage); it should not be neccessairy
to copy it.

Jan Luc.

Met vriendelijke groet,
The Anglo Dutch Assurance Society

Jan Luc ter Heide
Programmeur

Dick Ketlaan 6-10, 1687 CD Wognum
Postbus 70
1687 ZH Wognum
Telefoon  +31 (0) 229 577 265
Fax +31 (0) 229 577 269
j.terheide@dsbgroep.nl

>>> nicko@neoworks.com 23-12-2005 12:10:40 >>>
Have you tried copying the Tadas.Persistence.Framework.Common.DLL dll
into the C:\Program Files\NUnit 2.2\bin folder? Does this fix the
problem? If so then it is just a .net loader problem.

Nicko