From Matthew Brown <octav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASP.NET starter help.
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:11:04 GMT
If you have an assembly attribute

[assembly: log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator(ConfigFileExtension="log4net",
Watch=true)]

then there is no need to manually call Configure() later in your code.
In fact, I would guess that that second call to Configure was the
problem that prevented any logging (along with having the config file
in the bin folder rather than the web root - but thats an easy point
of confusion, considering that .NET treats web apps differently when
it comes to "the root").