From Niall Daley <ni...@apache.org>
Subject Re: onlyFixPartialEventData=true, but partial data still logged
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:08:35 GMT
Simon,
	Setting onlyFixPartialEventData tells log4net to fix certain
elements of the data, not to ignore everything else. This means that
although you haven't fixed, for instance, the ClassName log4net will
attempt to identify it anyway. This probably isn't the desired behaviour,
I've raised a bug regarding this (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-62) and I'll look in to it in
the next couple of days.

		Niall