logging-log4net-user mailing list archives: November 2005

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Erik_Bro...@idx.com newbie - log4net deletes my config file! Tue, 01 Nov, 20:47
Nicko Cadell RE: newbie - log4net deletes my config file! Tue, 01 Nov, 22:15
Erik_Bro...@idx.com RE: newbie - log4net deletes my config file! Wed, 02 Nov, 00:24
Russell Haley High occurrence errors Wed, 02 Nov, 18:41
Ron Grabowski Re: High occurrence errors Wed, 02 Nov, 20:06
Shireesh Thanneru How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Thu, 03 Nov, 00:37
Shireesh Thanneru Re: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Thu, 03 Nov, 03:14
Göran Roseen RE: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Thu, 03 Nov, 08:34
Blake Bishop Re: High occurrence errors Thu, 03 Nov, 23:20
Shireesh Thanneru Re: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Fri, 04 Nov, 03:35
Strele Franz different object instances Fri, 04 Nov, 08:48
Göran Roseen RE: different object instances Fri, 04 Nov, 09:27
Strele Franz Re: different object instances Fri, 04 Nov, 09:53
Nicko Cadell RE: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Fri, 04 Nov, 11:32
Shireesh Thanneru RE: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Fri, 04 Nov, 13:43
Ramaa Davanagere What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 16:52
Shireesh Thanneru Re: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 16:55
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 17:12
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 17:25
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 17:27
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 18:11
Baron Schwartz Re: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 18:15
Julien Sobrier Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sat, 05 Nov, 05:39
Gert Driesen RE: Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sat, 05 Nov, 08:46
Saurabh Dani RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sat, 05 Nov, 10:00
Georg Jansen RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sat, 05 Nov, 10:25
Julien Sobrier Re: Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sat, 05 Nov, 21:17
Xavier Terrier Remoting appender in a Remoting application Sun, 06 Nov, 13:46
Julien Sobrier Re: Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sun, 06 Nov, 20:17
Nicko Cadell RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Sun, 06 Nov, 21:02
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 12:39
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 13:07
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 13:15
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:04
Shireesh Thanneru RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:09
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:21
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:33
Göran Roseen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:37
Göran Roseen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:42
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:43
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 17:49
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 17:56
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 18:23
clady franson Log4Net for Oracle 8i Tue, 08 Nov, 05:55
clady franson Re: Log4Net for Oracle 8.1.7 Tue, 08 Nov, 07:03
Urban Jaroslav, Ing. PatternLayout - add time increment Tue, 08 Nov, 11:23
Göran Roseen RE: PatternLayout - add time increment Tue, 08 Nov, 11:37
Bala Nagarajan RE: Log4Net for Oracle 8i Tue, 08 Nov, 15:23
Mike Blake-Knox RollingFileAppender: log files with constant extension and composite name Wed, 09 Nov, 14:29
Marco von Frieling Appender configuration inheritance Wed, 09 Nov, 14:34
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Wed, 09 Nov, 19:07
Moss, Barney SmtpAppender loses lines Wed, 09 Nov, 19:26
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Wed, 09 Nov, 19:40
Russell Haley RE: High occurrence errors Wed, 09 Nov, 20:02
Ron Grabowski Re: Appender configuration inheritance Wed, 09 Nov, 23:06
Moss, Barney SmtpAppender fails to send - System.Web.HttpException: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object Thu, 10 Nov, 16:08
pondu...@genco.com log4net not logging in web services Thu, 10 Nov, 17:31
Ron Grabowski Re: SmtpAppender fails to send - System.Web.HttpException: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object Thu, 10 Nov, 22:25
pondu...@genco.com Logging in CF on pocket pc 2003 Fri, 11 Nov, 14:35
Nicko Cadell RE: Remoting appender in a Remoting application Sat, 12 Nov, 20:14
Nicko Cadell RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sun, 13 Nov, 01:29
Nicko Cadell RE: Log4Net for Oracle 8.1.7 Sun, 13 Nov, 16:13
Nicko Cadell RE: PatternLayout - add time increment Sun, 13 Nov, 16:27
Nicko Cadell RE: RollingFileAppender: log files with constant extension and composite name Sun, 13 Nov, 18:42
Nicko Cadell RE: SmtpAppender loses lines Sun, 13 Nov, 19:04
Nicko Cadell RE: log4net not logging in web services Sun, 13 Nov, 19:43
Nicko Cadell RE: Logging in CF on pocket pc 2003 Sun, 13 Nov, 19:53
Nicko Cadell RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sun, 13 Nov, 22:07
Ismay, Greg \(CALBRIS\) RE: Logging in CF on pocket pc 2003 Sun, 13 Nov, 23:11
John Cole .net 2.0 Mon, 14 Nov, 16:02
Gert Driesen Re: .net 2.0 Mon, 14 Nov, 16:05
Joe Joe .NET 2.0 version of Log4Net Mon, 14 Nov, 17:05
Billy Barnum Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Mon, 14 Nov, 23:07
Moss, Barney RollingFileAppender truncates logfile at midnight Tue, 15 Nov, 09:51
Matthew Brown Re: RollingFileAppender truncates logfile at midnight Tue, 15 Nov, 13:23
Brian Gustavsen problems with log4net Wed, 16 Nov, 13:48
Moss, Barney RE: problems with log4net Wed, 16 Nov, 14:05
Georg Jansen RE: problems with log4net Wed, 16 Nov, 14:09
Georg Jansen RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Wed, 16 Nov, 14:20
Billy Barnum RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Wed, 16 Nov, 16:16
Georg Jansen RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Wed, 16 Nov, 16:36
pradeep yanamandra Log4Net NewLine Character Problem Wed, 16 Nov, 23:01
Ron Grabowski Re: Log4Net NewLine Character Problem Wed, 16 Nov, 23:19
pradeep yanamandra Re: Log4Net NewLine Character Problem Wed, 16 Nov, 23:27
Ron Grabowski Re: Log4Net NewLine Character Problem Thu, 17 Nov, 05:32
pradeep yanamandra Re: Log4Net NewLine Character Problem Thu, 17 Nov, 15:25
pradeep yanamandra Re: Log4Net NewLine Character Problem Thu, 17 Nov, 16:48
Nicko Cadell RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Fri, 18 Nov, 11:01
Nicko Cadell RE: problems with log4net Fri, 18 Nov, 11:04
Tom Nichols Re: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 14:49
Göran Roseen RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:06
Castrianni, Chris {PBSG} RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:07
Dru Sellers RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:20
Billy Barnum RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:31
Matthew Brown Re: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 16:19
Tom Nichols Re: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 16:23
Castrianni, Chris {PBSG} RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 16:57
depsi programmer RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Mon, 21 Nov, 03:35
Norman Fung copy local? Mon, 21 Nov, 03:59
Wagner, Wolfgang \(LfF-R\) web.config problem Tue, 22 Nov, 08:41
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20141
Jun 201410
May 201418