logging-log4net-user mailing list archives: November 2005

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Göran Roseen RE: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Thu, 03 Nov, 08:34
Göran Roseen RE: different object instances Fri, 04 Nov, 09:27
Göran Roseen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:37
Göran Roseen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:42
Göran Roseen RE: PatternLayout - add time increment Tue, 08 Nov, 11:37
Göran Roseen RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:06
Göran Roseen RE: PatternLayout - add time increment Tue, 22 Nov, 09:24
Göran Roseen RE: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Mon, 28 Nov, 13:47
Bala Nagarajan RE: Log4Net for Oracle 8i Tue, 08 Nov, 15:23
Baron Schwartz Re: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 18:15
Billy Barnum Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Mon, 14 Nov, 23:07
Billy Barnum RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Wed, 16 Nov, 16:16
Billy Barnum RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:31
Billy Barnum Trouble with PropertyFilter Tue, 29 Nov, 20:48
Billy Barnum RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Tue, 29 Nov, 23:27
Billy Barnum RE: Trouble with PropertyFilter Tue, 29 Nov, 23:37
Billy Barnum RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Wed, 30 Nov, 00:13
Billy Barnum RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Wed, 30 Nov, 00:29
Billy Barnum RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Wed, 30 Nov, 00:55
Billy Barnum RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Thu, 01 Dec, 02:49
Blake Bishop Re: High occurrence errors Thu, 03 Nov, 23:20
Brian Gustavsen problems with log4net Wed, 16 Nov, 13:48
Castrianni, Chris {PBSG} RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:07
Castrianni, Chris {PBSG} RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 16:57
Christoph Walcher RE: Log4Net file locking Tue, 22 Nov, 14:12
Colin Mackie RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Tue, 29 Nov, 22:59
Colin Mackie RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Tue, 29 Nov, 23:51
Colin Mackie RE: How to pass integrated security credentials to AdoNetAppender from ASP.NET? Wed, 30 Nov, 00:40
DWilli...@strohlsystems.com Re: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Mon, 28 Nov, 13:53
Dru Sellers RE: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 15:20
Erik_Bro...@idx.com newbie - log4net deletes my config file! Tue, 01 Nov, 20:47
Erik_Bro...@idx.com RE: newbie - log4net deletes my config file! Wed, 02 Nov, 00:24
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 17:25
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 18:11
Georg Jansen RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sat, 05 Nov, 10:25
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 17:49
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 18:23
Georg Jansen RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Wed, 09 Nov, 19:40
Georg Jansen RE: problems with log4net Wed, 16 Nov, 14:09
Georg Jansen RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Wed, 16 Nov, 14:20
Georg Jansen RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Wed, 16 Nov, 16:36
Georg Jansen RE: Log4Net file locking Tue, 22 Nov, 10:50
Gert Driesen RE: Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sat, 05 Nov, 08:46
Gert Driesen Re: .net 2.0 Mon, 14 Nov, 16:05
Ismay, Greg \(CALBRIS\) RE: Logging in CF on pocket pc 2003 Sun, 13 Nov, 23:11
Joe Joe .NET 2.0 version of Log4Net Mon, 14 Nov, 17:05
John Cole .net 2.0 Mon, 14 Nov, 16:02
Johnny i want to check out this news Thu, 24 Nov, 03:13
Julien Sobrier Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sat, 05 Nov, 05:39
Julien Sobrier Re: Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sat, 05 Nov, 21:17
Julien Sobrier Re: Problem to compile log4net 1.2.9 Sun, 06 Nov, 20:17
Marc Lewandowski RE: Log4Net file locking Tue, 22 Nov, 21:03
Marco von Frieling Appender configuration inheritance Wed, 09 Nov, 14:34
Matthew Brown Re: RollingFileAppender truncates logfile at midnight Tue, 15 Nov, 13:23
Matthew Brown Re: Checking IsDebugEnabled before calling Debug()? Fri, 18 Nov, 16:19
Matthew Brown Re: Log4Net file locking Tue, 22 Nov, 13:45
Matthew Brown Re: web.config problem Tue, 22 Nov, 13:48
Matthew Brown Re: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Fri, 25 Nov, 23:52
Mike Blake-Knox RollingFileAppender: log files with constant extension and composite name Wed, 09 Nov, 14:29
Mike Blake-Knox Re: Log4Net file locking Wed, 23 Nov, 13:40
Moss, Barney SmtpAppender loses lines Wed, 09 Nov, 19:26
Moss, Barney SmtpAppender fails to send - System.Web.HttpException: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object Thu, 10 Nov, 16:08
Moss, Barney RollingFileAppender truncates logfile at midnight Tue, 15 Nov, 09:51
Moss, Barney RE: problems with log4net Wed, 16 Nov, 14:05
Nicko Cadell RE: newbie - log4net deletes my config file! Tue, 01 Nov, 22:15
Nicko Cadell RE: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically Fri, 04 Nov, 11:32
Nicko Cadell RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Sun, 06 Nov, 21:02
Nicko Cadell RE: Remoting appender in a Remoting application Sat, 12 Nov, 20:14
Nicko Cadell RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sun, 13 Nov, 01:29
Nicko Cadell RE: Log4Net for Oracle 8.1.7 Sun, 13 Nov, 16:13
Nicko Cadell RE: PatternLayout - add time increment Sun, 13 Nov, 16:27
Nicko Cadell RE: RollingFileAppender: log files with constant extension and composite name Sun, 13 Nov, 18:42
Nicko Cadell RE: SmtpAppender loses lines Sun, 13 Nov, 19:04
Nicko Cadell RE: log4net not logging in web services Sun, 13 Nov, 19:43
Nicko Cadell RE: Logging in CF on pocket pc 2003 Sun, 13 Nov, 19:53
Nicko Cadell RE: TypeInitializationException was unhandled Sun, 13 Nov, 22:07
Nicko Cadell RE: Can't log nulls with AdoNetAppender? Fri, 18 Nov, 11:01
Nicko Cadell RE: problems with log4net Fri, 18 Nov, 11:04
Norman Fung copy local? Mon, 21 Nov, 03:59
Philip Nelson Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Fri, 25 Nov, 22:02
Philip Nelson Re: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Sat, 26 Nov, 00:23
Philip Nelson Re: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Mon, 28 Nov, 13:40
Philip Nelson RE: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Mon, 28 Nov, 14:33
Philip Nelson Re: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Mon, 28 Nov, 14:35
Philip Nelson Re: Programatically changing the logger for NHibernate Mon, 28 Nov, 16:57
Ramaa Davanagere What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 16:52
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 17:12
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Fri, 04 Nov, 17:27
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 12:39
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 13:07
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 13:15
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:04
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:21
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:33
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 14:43
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Mon, 07 Nov, 17:56
Ramaa Davanagere RE: What do I need to do to get rid of this error? Please help Wed, 09 Nov, 19:07
Ramaa Davanagere Log4net version 1.2.0.30714 Wed, 30 Nov, 17:43
Ramaa Davanagere RE: Log4net version 1.2.0.30714 Wed, 30 Nov, 17:45
Ron Grabowski Re: High occurrence errors Wed, 02 Nov, 20:06
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Mar 201511
Feb 201519
Jan 20157