From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Logging in CF on pocket pc 2003
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:53:31 GMT
There is a log4net build for the Compact Framework. It is part of the
standard log4net download:
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/downloads.html
incubating-log4net-1.2.9-beta\bin\netcf\1.0\release

There is even a simple example in the download at:
examples\netcf\1.0\Tutorials\ConsoleApp\cs\src

Cheers,
Nicko