From Shireesh Thanneru <thann...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to get the log level and other config info programmatically
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:14:51 GMT
Sorry, I meant
private static readonly ILog logger = LogManager.getLogger(typeof(MyClass));

Shireesh Thanneru <thanneru@yahoo.com> wrote:
How do I get the current log level and other config info programmatically? The ILogger interface
does not define any methods or properties to do this.

More specifically, if I have a logger like this:

private static readonly ILog logger = LogManager.getLogger();

How do I find out the log level of this logger (as set in the config file) and also the log
level of the root logger? logger.IsInfoEnabled, etc. will suffice in most cases, but how do
I find out what is the exact log level that is specified in the config file?

Thanks,

Shireesh Thanneru