From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Capture Log4NET Internal Debugging
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:21:00 GMT
Add this to your Web.Config:

 <appSettings>
  <add key="log4net.Internal.Debug" value="true" />
 </appSettings>
 <system.diagnostics>
  <trace autoflush="true">
   <listeners>
    <add
     name="textWriterTraceListener"
     type="System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener"
     initializeData="c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\log4net.txt" />
   </listeners>
  </trace>
 </system.diagnostics>