From "Thomas" <...@tomwindows.com>
Subject Fallback
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:11:39 GMT
Is there a way to setup log4net to do fallback logging? I only really ever
want to write to the database log. However, in case of an error writing to
the database, I want the connection error *and* the original error written
to the local event log. Should that fail, I want all three (database
connection error, error writing to the event log and the original error)
written to a local text file and all errors from then on (until the
application is restarted) should simply write to the text file. However, it
is fine if will continue to try all three.

Thomas