From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: custom logging level
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 10:50:23 GMT

If you want to use your custom level name in the config file then you
need to define the level in the config file. Add the following to the
top of your <log4net> section:

<level>
  <name value="ACTIVITY" />
  <value value="40000" />
</level>

Then you can use the ACTIVITY level in your config file.

Cheers,
Nicko