From "Ganapatiraju, Shiva \(OCFS\)" <Shiva.Ganapatir...@ocfs.state.ny.us>
Subject RE: how can i add my custom infomaition
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:22:59 GMT
AS SOON AS U LOGIN
 set

log4net.MDC.Set("User", HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name)
In log4net.mdc you set all your custom fields and values it can pick up
from.

In your configuration file use

<conversionPattern value="%c %X{User} %X{Client} [%P{hostname}] %date
%-w [%Identity] [%thread] %-5level   %logger [%property{NDC}] -
%message%newline" />

 hope this helps.

Shiva Ganapatiraju

New York State

Office of Children & Family Services

Information Technology/SSOP Project

518.403.9056

AD0149@dfa.state.ny.us

http://ocfs.state.nyenet/admin/ofm/rsu

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, or legally protected, and as such is not a public document.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination,
distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and
delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto
or links herein, from your system.