From "Ganapatiraju, Shiva \(OCFS\)" <Shiva.Ganapatir...@ocfs.state.ny.us>
Subject RE: Logging based on userID
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:16:34 GMT
I am new to log4net. I want to pass userid while logging how do I do it.
Thanks in advance

Shiva Ganapatiraju

New York State

Office of Children & Family Services

Information Technology/SSOP Project

518.403.9056

AD0149@dfa.state.ny.us

http://ocfs.state.nyenet/admin/ofm/rsu

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, or legally protected, and as such is not a public document.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination,
distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and
delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto
or links herein, from your system.