From Ramaa Davanagere <RDAVA...@mobius.com>
Subject RE: Internal debugging
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:20:22 GMT

Anybody having a similar problem?!!!! How did you solve it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramaa Davanagere
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 11:33 AM
To: 'Log4NET User'
Subject: RE: Internal debugging

This is EXACTLY how my config file looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<configuration>

      <configSections>

            <section name="log4net"
type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net"/>

      </configSections>

      <appSettings>

            <add key="log4net.Internal.Debug" value="true"/>

      </appSettings>

      <system.diagnostics>

            <trace autoflush="true">

                  <listeners>

                        <add name="textWriterTraceListener"
type="System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener"
initializeData="C:\\temp\\log4netIntDebug.txt"/>

                  </listeners>

            </trace>

      </system.diagnostics>

      <log4net>

            <appender name="FileAppender"
type="log4net.Appender.FileAppender">

                  <file value="C:\\temp\\mylog.txt"/>

                  <appendToFile value="true"/>

                        <conversionPattern value="%d %-5p %c %m%n"/>

                  </layout>

            </appender>

            <root>

                  <level value="ALL"/>

                  <appender-ref ref="FileAppender"/>

            </root>

      </log4net>

</configuration>

also, I changed my config filename to be "ItsMyAppConfigFile.config"

And also changed my code to this....

string strPath =
System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssem
bly().Location);

                  log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure(new
System.IO.FileInfo(strPath + "\\ItsMyAppConfigFile.config"));

What should I do next?