From "Jon Finley" <...@gksys.com>
Subject RE: MsmqAppender Help
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:44:55 GMT
Please disregard the following request, I've got it working.  My
mistake.....  'twas a case of not specifying the full appender namespace in
the app.config.

Jon

  _____

From: Jon Finley [mailto:jdf@gksys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:07 PM
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: MsmqAppender Help

Hi all,

I am trying to implement the MsmqAppender but am not having any luck.  I
haven't seen much written about this appender (relatively new) but am
wondering if there are any links available to help set it up?  Has anyone
used it successfully?

My general problem is that nothing happens.  The other appenders setup in my
test app work as expected but nothing shows up in the queue.  I am familiar
with MSMQ and somewhat familiar with log4net so I **think** that I have
everything setup correctly.

Thanks,

Jon