From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: TCP Appender
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:47:32 GMT
Another logging package for .Net is NLog:

 http://nlog.sourceforge.net/

The author of that package is working on an NLogViewer program that is
a single file executable (i.e. NLogViewer.exe). Its not complete yet
but when it is it will be similiar to Chainsaw. The version in source
control processes and displays log messages from log4net. Search his
list archives for some Flash movies I made showing NLogViewer in
action. NLog has a TcpAppender and NLogViewer has a TcpReciever.

I think a TcpAppender for log4net sounds like a good idea.