From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Including datetime stamp in the log messages.
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:40:59 GMT
Hmmm. Are you saying that nothing was output? That should have output
the date of the logging event, the level of the logging event, and the
message of the logging event.

The example format I gave you does not automatically output the thread
id surrounded with brackets [ ]. You have to do that on your own:

 [%thread]