From "David Thielen" <da...@windward.net>
Subject RE: Trying to write a J# log wrapper - mostly there
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:55:54 GMT
Hi;

I put the zip file up on http://www.windward.net/log4j4net.ZIP - anyone is
welcome to look at it, I'm giving it to the apache logging group if they
want it once I'm done.

Look for the bugbug comments. Also, there is a project WindwardReports in
the solution, but I did not include it as it's not needed. So just delete
that project.

Thanks - dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Grabowski [mailto:rongrabowski@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 12:49 PM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: Re: Trying to write a J# log wrapper - mostly there

Unless someone has a better idea, I think your best bet is to make a
very very simple J# console app that demonstrates your problem and make
it available for download somewhere (or email me off list) so we can
play around with it. Perhaps zip containing a directory with the
necessary files and the .sln file? Don't forget to include the
necessary .jar files (log4j.jar ???)