From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configurable configuration file location
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:30:22 GMT
If you're asking if one of the Configure methods looks for a certain
key in an application's appSettings before looking for the log4net node
in the app.config the answer is no. You'd have to write code to do that
yourself:

 XmlConfigurator.Configure(
  new FileInfo(
   ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["log4net-config-file"]));