From "David Thielen" <da...@windward.net>
Subject Anyone want to handle posting a log4j -> log4net wrapper on sourceforge?
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 21:32:02 GMT
Hi;

I am working on some java code that we are porting to J#. Our goal is to
have a common code base so we want to be able to call the log4j classes that
we have throughout our code.

However, we do not want to port log4j as log4net exists, and is widely used
in the .net world. So I am creating a wrapper that is the public log4j
classes that underneath calls log4net. I think this would be very useful to
anyone trying to have a single codebase for J# and java.

I asked the log4net group if they wanted it - but no answer. So is there
someone out there who would be willing to set up a SourceForge project for
this?

Thanks - dave

David Thielen

303-499-2544