From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: support for Mono
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:58:25 GMT
The %timestamp is the number of milliseconds elapsed since the start of
the application until the creation of the logging event. This would be
expected to be a number that is relatively low for a short running
application. Is this what you want?

If you want the date then use %date.

For details of the patterns see:
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/sdk/log4net.Layout.PatternLayo