From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: RollingFileAppender - Questions are not answered
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:27:33 GMT
Saurabh,

Can you try to specify the file property of the RollingFileAppender as a
fully qualified path, e.g.

<appender name="RollingLogFileAppender"
  <file value="c:\Logs\l4net.log" />
</appender>

If the RollingFileAppender works with a fully qualified path, but not
with a relative path then this is a bug in log4net. This should now be
fixed in CVS and tracked under issues:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-25
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-41

Cheers,