From <johangmail-...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I turn on the debug log for log4net?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:09:25 GMT
Hi,

Our log4net loggers aren't working and I don't understand why.  They just stop logging and
when I change my log4net.config file they sometimes just print the start log and end log lines
and don't log anything else.  I've gone through the XML files up and down and I don't understand
what's going on.

I'd like to turn on the debug so I can look at log4net's own logs and see why it is failing.
 How do I do that?  Where does it put the logs?

Thanks,
-Johan